1. Watch This Video
2. What will you learn in this Module?
Module 4 of READI will educate you on how you can think like a researcher! As a research, consumer, or participant, you will learn what resources to find and how to choose an online resources, as well as how you can trust the information! Let’s get researching!
In Module 4 we are going to discuss:
- Resources to find information
- Choose an online resource
- Can you trust the information?
- Module 4 - PDF
- Module 4 - Video
- Module 4 - Video with ASL Interpretation
- Module 4 - Facilitator Guide (Transcript)
3. Download the Module 4
- Download: How to think like a researcher
- View: Module 4 with audio (coming soon)
To download the facilitator guide for use, click here
4. Download the Module 4 Workbook
Download: Module 4 Workbook
Fill this out as you work through Module 4 of READI! You can write down your answers, ideas, and thoughts in this workbook!
Ausderau, K. K. & Health Research Engagement Development Team. (n.d.). READI: Module Workbooks. A product of the ‘Research Engagement with People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities’ project (PCORI Eugene Washington Engagement Award #10029)