This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
What is an Easy Read Summary?
Why do we use them?
How can you use them?
List of Easy Read Summaries:
- Easy Read Article Summary Template
- Easy Read Summary: A qualitative study of adult AAC users’ experiences communicating with medical providers
- Easy Read Summary: Accessibility and inclusion for families with children with autism spectrum disorders in cultural institutions
- Easy Read Summary: Caregiver Strategies to Sensory Features for Children with Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Easy Read Summary: Collaborative Health Advocacy
- Easy Read Summary: Difference in Healthcare Usage, Pharmacy Prescriptions, and Healthcare Cost for Special Olympic Athletes
- Easy Read Summary: Food security among young adults with disabilities in the United States: Findings from the National Health Interview Survey
- Easy Read Summary: Health narratives as a therapeutic tool for health care access for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Easy Read Summary: Including and Training Family Caregivers of Older Adults in Hospital Care
- Easy Read Summary: Neonatal development in prenatally zika virus-exposed infant macaques with dengue immunity
- Easy Read Summary: Neonatal Development in Prenatally Zika Virus-Exposed Infant Macaques with Dengue Immunity
- Easy Read Summary: Opening the door to university health research
- Easy Read Summary: Patient Communication in Health Care Settings: new Opportunities for Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Easy Read Summary: Rural emergency department accessibility for autistic children and their families
- Easy Read Summary: Use of Props During Mealtime for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Self-Regulation and Reinforcement
- Easy Read Summary: Using photovoice with people with intellectual disability to illuminate definitions of health and factors influencing participation in health promotion