1. Watch This Video
2. What will you learn in this Module?
Module 2 of READI involves learning the best way to develop your own health story for research and care advocacy! You will learn why your health story is important and how you can use your health story to advocate your needs, as well as for others! Let’s get researching!
In Module 2 we are going to discuss:
• Why your health story is important
• How you can use your health story
• Health Story examples
• Steps in developing your health story
4. Download the Module 2 Workbook
- Download: Module 2 Workbook
Fill this out as you work through Module 2 of READI! You can write down your answers, ideas, and thoughts in this workbook!
Ausderau, K. K. & Health Research Engagement Development Team. (n.d.). READI: Module Workbooks. A product of the ‘Research Engagement with People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities’ project (PCORI Eugene Washington Engagement Award #10029)